Get Quality Overhead Cranes
Total Hoists and Cranes designs, manufactures and installs overhead cranes to meet heavy industrial lifting requirements Australia-wide.
Our quality engineered robust overhead cranes for sale have high duty classification and are designed to perform in the most arduous conditions.
We are committed to engineering excellence, ensure optimal performance and recommend maintenance cycles suited to your industry requirements.
Industrial Lifting Solutions
Overhead cranes, sometimes called bridge cranes, are found in industrial environments and consist of parallel runways with a travelling bridge spanning the gap. A hoist, the lifting component, travels along the bridge. If the bridge is supported on two or more legs running on a fixed rail at ground level, the unit is called a gantry.
We have a range of overhead cranes for sale in various configurations or we can customise or design a bespoke model suited to your application.
We design, manufacture, install and service the following overhead cranes:
- Single girder - These are designed to cover a wide range of modern industrial demands, providing value for money with no compromise on performance. Single girder overhead cranes offer excellent floor coverage and low headroom to maximise useable floor space and height of lift.
- Double girder - These are available with a wide range of options in capacities up to 200 tonnes. They are available in higher capacities than single girder, and for heavy duty applications, such as ship building and heavy fabrication, they can be supplied with open winch hoists.
- Single girder gantry - These are free standing units used in rail yards, bridge construction and mining maintenance, among other industries. They provide high performance, materials handling versatility without obstruction through supporting steelwork.
- Double girder gantry - These are for heavy lift applications requiring high performance and versatile configurations.
- Underhung - This is the ideal solution when supporting steelwork beneath the crane is not an option. We offer single span and multi-span options. As these are supported from the roof structure, minimised loadings are usually a requirement. As such, most are single girder, although double girder options are also available.
Get a Quote
Contact Total Hoists and Cranes today to find out more about bespoke design of overhead cranes for your industry or to get a quote on any of our quality engineered lifting equipment.